Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
12/06/2008 05:12:00 PM
pray, eat, drink, jump, mug, sleep
So much for feeling grumpy over absolutely nothing.

I'm confused cos I can't really read the signs. That's why I'm not going all out. Not that u'll know anyway? Oh darn...
___________________________________________________________________

But hey pple!!!! thanks for bearing with my nonsense during training! And what the hell! The ding tai feng voucher expired yesterday!?!?!?!?!?! But we all enjoyed the DTF meal and Swensens, din we?!






hmm.... I think i still need an aspirin?



I am ME
I am now...

officially 5% a paralympian

no longer Mr Woon in school, just David Woon(at least for 2 years)

always in some kind of pain, one injury after another

really thinkin about where i want my life to lead

just another student

just another struggling student

watch my spendings

beginning to see that i decide if im on the side of the fence i wanna be on

tryin to go church more regularly!

Obsessions......
Your current obessions ;
I am....

A little bit silly...

A little bit of egoistic...

A little bit smart...

A little bit crappy...

A little bit gossipy

A little bit of a glutton...

A little bit optismistic...

A little bit happy-go-lucky...

A little bit talkative...

A little bit cheeky...

A little bit cynical...

A little bit nonsensical... (that how u spell nonsensical?)

A little bit of a dreamer...

(I think) a little bit cute...

A little bit helpful...

A little bit of a good listener