Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
12/01/2008 04:56:00 PM
pray, eat, drink, jump, mug, sleep





The photos were great! And i finally had time to take a look at Kenny's processed photos! (Ohhh and many thanks to our new friend Chaiwon!!!) It turned out great!!!!! The rest of the pics are here : http://vulturakenster.blogspot.com/2008/11/chaiwon-at-clarke-quay.html




Thanks Chaiwon!

And yeaps I've gotten a new lens. Cheapo one but I guess it's a good start. All thanks to Kenny poisoning me with the bloody flower!!!!

I was poisoned by this flower!!!!

The old lens from the new lens (50mm lens)!







I am ME
I am now...

officially 5% a paralympian

no longer Mr Woon in school, just David Woon(at least for 2 years)

always in some kind of pain, one injury after another

really thinkin about where i want my life to lead

just another student

just another struggling student

watch my spendings

beginning to see that i decide if im on the side of the fence i wanna be on

tryin to go church more regularly!

Obsessions......
Your current obessions ;
I am....

A little bit silly...

A little bit of egoistic...

A little bit smart...

A little bit crappy...

A little bit gossipy

A little bit of a glutton...

A little bit optismistic...

A little bit happy-go-lucky...

A little bit talkative...

A little bit cheeky...

A little bit cynical...

A little bit nonsensical... (that how u spell nonsensical?)

A little bit of a dreamer...

(I think) a little bit cute...

A little bit helpful...

A little bit of a good listener