Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
12/24/2007 11:22:00 PM
pray, eat, drink, jump, mug, sleep
First of all, I just wanna thank God that Jacob's all right! He's awake and is very much himself! Yey~!!~ Only difference is that he's a walking irrigation system with a pump in his head. Sad part is that he can't do high jump anymore, and if he had actually continued with jumping, the darn cyst in his head would have just detonated. Yeesh~

Other then that, I'm just happy to spend my xmas eve night nuah-ing at home.

Training on Xmas wasnt exactly what I had in mind but i still decided to carry one with the training session since the everyone was ok with the idea. But I have jus 1 thing to say to yiyun! next time u're hungry, dun give me a scare like that?!?!?!?!? (*and no McDonalds!!!!?!?)

Lastly, shopping today was gr8! and it culminated with Shengx, Bei Bei and me finally nuah-ing at Starbucks with trying out the games i bought after i dragged them all over the place to check out the children stuffs.

Other then that, it's yet another fine day! Merry Xmas Every1!!!!



I am ME
I am now...

officially 5% a paralympian

no longer Mr Woon in school, just David Woon(at least for 2 years)

always in some kind of pain, one injury after another

really thinkin about where i want my life to lead

just another student

just another struggling student

watch my spendings

beginning to see that i decide if im on the side of the fence i wanna be on

tryin to go church more regularly!

Obsessions......
Your current obessions ;
I am....

A little bit silly...

A little bit of egoistic...

A little bit smart...

A little bit crappy...

A little bit gossipy

A little bit of a glutton...

A little bit optismistic...

A little bit happy-go-lucky...

A little bit talkative...

A little bit cheeky...

A little bit cynical...

A little bit nonsensical... (that how u spell nonsensical?)

A little bit of a dreamer...

(I think) a little bit cute...

A little bit helpful...

A little bit of a good listener