Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
6/24/2007 01:54:00 PM
pray, eat, drink, jump, mug, sleep
gosh... i hate this leaking nose!!!!!! arrgh... hopefully it goes away before tomorrow's repelling!

Anyway, ICT so far has been pretty boring. Surprising thing is that i managed to stay awake for most of the lessons. The dumbest part has been me forgetting to bring in my PT shoes! Thankfully, Samuel lent me his shoes. But then again, the company's plans for a welcome PT was dashed thanks to CAT1. (*4 coy does it again) And guess what, thanks to tuang's arrow i'm once again doing armskote. and guys.... STOP asking me, "how come you are not in the armskote?" when we are sending arms. I'm now a ARMSKOTE ASSITANT! not Armskoteman!

rite ~sniffles... i think nothin much to key in ler. this flu and all better go away soon >.< ....



I am ME
I am now...

officially 5% a paralympian

no longer Mr Woon in school, just David Woon(at least for 2 years)

always in some kind of pain, one injury after another

really thinkin about where i want my life to lead

just another student

just another struggling student

watch my spendings

beginning to see that i decide if im on the side of the fence i wanna be on

tryin to go church more regularly!

Obsessions......
Your current obessions ;
I am....

A little bit silly...

A little bit of egoistic...

A little bit smart...

A little bit crappy...

A little bit gossipy

A little bit of a glutton...

A little bit optismistic...

A little bit happy-go-lucky...

A little bit talkative...

A little bit cheeky...

A little bit cynical...

A little bit nonsensical... (that how u spell nonsensical?)

A little bit of a dreamer...

(I think) a little bit cute...

A little bit helpful...

A little bit of a good listener