Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4/21/2007 09:17:00 PM
pray, eat, drink, jump, mug, sleep
jus need to get this off my chest... this is one weird week. not that anythin bad happened. something crossed my mind. a few times in fact. maybe its got to do with what the last few week has been like but i think it's gonna just stay there. its jus that strange feelin bout it that wun go away. hopefully it somehow filters out of my system. dere! got it off my head. ugh. YEY! .... ??

and yar... i realised, im changing color... from brown to browner... the sun, the sun!!!!

oh and well done HCI cross country! u made our 3 hours of standing and pespiring worth it! (though yar... everyday we go stand there jus to see the last 30m of your race... but well done!)

... hmm... i still feel farni... ~lalala



I am ME
I am now...

officially 5% a paralympian

no longer Mr Woon in school, just David Woon(at least for 2 years)

always in some kind of pain, one injury after another

really thinkin about where i want my life to lead

just another student

just another struggling student

watch my spendings

beginning to see that i decide if im on the side of the fence i wanna be on

tryin to go church more regularly!

Obsessions......
Your current obessions ;
I am....

A little bit silly...

A little bit of egoistic...

A little bit smart...

A little bit crappy...

A little bit gossipy

A little bit of a glutton...

A little bit optismistic...

A little bit happy-go-lucky...

A little bit talkative...

A little bit cheeky...

A little bit cynical...

A little bit nonsensical... (that how u spell nonsensical?)

A little bit of a dreamer...

(I think) a little bit cute...

A little bit helpful...

A little bit of a good listener