Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4/09/2007 11:41:00 AM
pray, eat, drink, jump, mug, sleep

The trip was grrrrr8! Pretty much let me get away from all the nonsense and tons of probs that's been irritating me all this while. And got to know the kids better plus a whole bunch of new frens! Wun have to refer to u guys as "the teachers" anymore, cos, frankly... i dun think i really bothered much about remembering everyone else's name before going for the trip. Oh yar, the Mao3 Mao2 game was good rite????


The kids were fun and as usual, up to their nonsense and crappy selves. i guess my present to them on the trip was the "fortune telling" thingee which seemed to work quite well with most of 'em. (esp for jiayun and maya... rite gers?) ~lol Oh yar! And LUCAS!!!! Whole trip keep trying to tickle me, steal my hammock,lightsticks and cheezels!!!!!!!!!! Ugh.

Me, Shengx, Wenyan and Lucas

Somehow, i kinda learnt something in this trip. That, there's more then one way to teach lessons in life to pple. And, this kelong trip best sums up an entire 2months of learning for me.

I've actually be struggling with the fact i'm gonna NOT be a student anymore and that i dun want to grow up. But now, i feel that it isnt so bad to grow up, and i dun have to throw away the inner child in me. Difference is that now i have to remember that i'm now a BIG KID NOW (*this is from the toys 'r us song!). Especially if i'm gonna be a teacher. Teaching is definitely not like coaching. How different it really is, im gonna find out in july! =)

Shengx and me

The Beach!!!

More of the beach!

Even more of the beach!

Back to the fishing and kelong stuffs... I love the beach!!!!!! OMG. hehe. it was really nice. The kids had fun on the waves and shengx and i got about hunting crabs! And guess what? I managed to see crabs having... (*ahem) "fun". I did have lotsa fun chasing the crabs with shengx. Although, it was quite silly running after them. On the second day, we somehow managed to get the rest involved in our crab hunt!

Crabs having s** (i think...)

Oh yar, as much as this was meant to be a fishing trip, i only got to fish on the last night! when everyone else was sleeping! haha. shengx and i learnt how to cast the fishing line thanks to thomas. And i managed to get 3! Shengx only got 1! ~haha. I win!!!

Shengx with fish

Me with fish

Thomas with his catch

Bottom line, i really enjoyed the whole trip...... Must do this again next year...



I am ME
I am now...

officially 5% a paralympian

no longer Mr Woon in school, just David Woon(at least for 2 years)

always in some kind of pain, one injury after another

really thinkin about where i want my life to lead

just another student

just another struggling student

watch my spendings

beginning to see that i decide if im on the side of the fence i wanna be on

tryin to go church more regularly!

Obsessions......
Your current obessions ;
I am....

A little bit silly...

A little bit of egoistic...

A little bit smart...

A little bit crappy...

A little bit gossipy

A little bit of a glutton...

A little bit optismistic...

A little bit happy-go-lucky...

A little bit talkative...

A little bit cheeky...

A little bit cynical...

A little bit nonsensical... (that how u spell nonsensical?)

A little bit of a dreamer...

(I think) a little bit cute...

A little bit helpful...

A little bit of a good listener