Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2/27/2007 11:33:00 PM
pray, eat, drink, jump, mug, sleep
it seems like every1 suddenly has a story to tell, and every story seems to the same dark and unhappy ending. inevitably, my mood has sorta been affected a little. its the same old saying, that 'everyone that is in it wants out and whoever's out of that situation wants in'. (just for the record) in my case, i want in, and with all my heart i REALLY TRULY know that i can (r u readin this?), but yarps, gotta wait.

having said that, i jus wanna say to my fren(u know who u r), that u can't expect every1 to be be the same, and there will be times where, there will be less and times when there will be more. here's something from 'Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars'. Martians (men), are task-oriented hunters. Once we finish one thing, we will move on to complete another thing, so dun expect us to stay status co. but this doesn't diminish what we feel. I just means that we cant put all our energy forever at one place.

and yes (another fren), its sad and scary to find that the road that u have chosen eventually leads to a dead-end, or much worse, a 20-ft drop into the sea. but i guess we all come to such situations. i dunno what to say about what u told me bro, but i guess u felt its better to end it now. keep me posted

ritey, enuff said bout the secret characters and all the melancholy. I went down to BUNKA Language School! thankew Regina! will decide whether i wanna take up the course. and yar! prob will needya as my tuition teacher.

Other stuffs for the day... basically i couldnt do anything today... jus felt sianz. but i did watch 2 episode of Engine (飆風引擎) !!!!! Not bad...



I am ME
I am now...

officially 5% a paralympian

no longer Mr Woon in school, just David Woon(at least for 2 years)

always in some kind of pain, one injury after another

really thinkin about where i want my life to lead

just another student

just another struggling student

watch my spendings

beginning to see that i decide if im on the side of the fence i wanna be on

tryin to go church more regularly!

Obsessions......
Your current obessions ;
I am....

A little bit silly...

A little bit of egoistic...

A little bit smart...

A little bit crappy...

A little bit gossipy

A little bit of a glutton...

A little bit optismistic...

A little bit happy-go-lucky...

A little bit talkative...

A little bit cheeky...

A little bit cynical...

A little bit nonsensical... (that how u spell nonsensical?)

A little bit of a dreamer...

(I think) a little bit cute...

A little bit helpful...

A little bit of a good listener